Friday, July 25, 2008

"Krikac Party of Three"


I couldn't start my own blog without first introducing the most important part of my life - my family! I have the most incredible parents EVER and I am so blessed to be a part of their lives. Well, this is our family - Krikac party of three! My dad, my mom, and I... our very own family unit. The title of this blog is somewhat ironic because sometimes when we go out to a restaurant, we'll use an alias last name for fun (people can't usually pronounce ours anyway!) I am so blessed to be able to not only have incredible parents, but they are two of my very best friends. So, the next time you see Ken or Lindsay Krikac (or as we call them Kensay - their celebrity name) give them a big hug because they are just so wonderful! And, the next time that we go out to dinner maybe we'll use the name Jolie-Pitt to see if we get VIP service? 


No comments: