Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome to my blog!!!



Welcome to my blog!  I am so excited for this fun new adventure... and I only have one person to thank for it... my dearest Thia Karen. She has a lovely blog which I visit daily, and she inspired me to have a place of my own to share funny thoughts, good stories and the everyday comings and goings of life. I absolutely love voyaging through everyday life with people I care about and I believe that the true joys of life are found in the everyday details. I hope to share these small pieces of my life with you here, and thank you for letting me do so. Here's to a new world of blogging and lots of fun new adventures!!! 


1 comment:

Karen Carter said...

YIPEE!!!! My new favorite blog! And thanks for the lovely tribute. You are so precious to me! My little kindred spirit. XOXOXO Thia