Friday, August 7, 2009

Etsy


I just love ebay. I love the whole concept, and I love the deals and treasures that one can find on that glorious site!

I just have to share my new (well, new to me!) find... www.etsy.com!

This site is so fun... it works like an ebay, but ALL of the items on this site are either handmade or vintage. It's such a blast to comb people's stores and know that everything you see is one of a kind.

Two of my best buds have created an Etsy Shop called J Emporium with the NEATEST stuff!!! They were just handpicked and featured on the homepage! Here's the link....

www.jemporium.etsy.com

J Emporium has really neat vintage stuff like this one....



Jessi also has her own Etsy Shop... Here's the link...

www.spectacleworks.etsy.com

Spectacle Works has really neat photos, and Jessi makes her own journals like this one!



You've just got to check out this site! It's so fun to poke around!

Start your Etsy journey with the links above! :)



1 comment:

Jessi said...

Clo, that's so nice! Thank you! I can see the sales rollin' in now:). I will make a note that the gold coins in the first picture are not for sale despite the fact that they are "vintage" (circa Christmas stocking 2007).