Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bon Voyage!



Well, we're off! For the next 8 days, I will be happily laying on the beach on Oahu! We're going to Hawaii and I could not be more thrilled! There are few places that are more beautiful and serene. My parents have included me on this wonderful trip for a fabulous graduation gift - I think I have the best parents in the entire world! :) I'm fully prepared for a week of relaxation: sundresses, sunscreen, snorkeling equipment, and some good books!

See you soon friends... Aloha!



5 comments:

Karen Carter said...

awwww....I miss you already. Have a BLAST!! and eat at Dukes for me.
Love you all tons Thia
ps yes you do have the best parents ever!

Unknown said...

Chlo- you are a pumpkin! We are going to have a fantastic time! You truly are the Best kidlett ever!

Melanie said...

Have so much fun Clo!!

Melanie said...

I think you need to check my blog.

thiakaren said...

Someone needs to BLOG Cause someones Thia misses reading it.