Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Thia!


Happy Birthday to my dear Thia Karen! I am so excited because today I get to pay tribute to her not only because it's her birthday, but because she is an incredible woman. I can't say enough about her on every other day of the year too! :) My aunt is kind, generous, hysterical, beautiful (inside and out) and has the biggest heart of anyone I know. She loves people deeply, and I love that about her. She has a million trillion friends and truly values each of them. I respect her so much and I am so incredibly blessed to have grown up with such a great rolemodel in my life. I can always count on her to cheer me up on a rough day. For those of you who know me well, I can rarely tell a story without it starting with "oh my gosh, my aunt karen..." She is not only an incredibly auntie, but I can honestly say that she is one of my very best friends!! I LOVE spending time with her whether it's going out and doing something fun, or staying in and watching movies. She is not only a great auntie, she is a wonderful mother. She has raised two of the most amazing boys. Travis and Chad are like brothers to me and I am so thankful to her for her incredible job with them. People often tell me, "oh you look so much like karen" or "wow, your mannerisms are so similar" and I say thank you thank you thank you! She is an incredible role model and I only hope to grow up to be more like her. Happy Birthday Thia, I love you with all my heart. 

1 comment:

Karen Carter said...

You are much too sweet to your crazy old aunt! But I love that you love me!! And you get me !! Thats even better.No one knows me better and gets the humor of a situation like we do. You are my little kindred spirit and I love you to pieces!! Thank you for such a sweet sweet blog. I LOVED it and will cherish it always. I J'adore you Thia