Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome Fall



Today is the first day of fall, and I would like to say welcome to my favorite season! I just love the start of a new season. Not only is it a fresh start, but it's symbolic of the changing seasons of life too. Today is a day that marks a new beginning and a new season, and I love that! Fall and winter are my two favorite seasons and I am excited for my favorite half of the year to begin! 

To commemorate the new season, here are five things that I look forward to about Fall... 

1.) Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks. Really, is there anything better? 

2.) Leaves changing. I know that we live in CA, but there are still amazing maple trees that change beautiful shades of fall colors. 

3.) The word "crisp." Don't you just love that word? And it only seems to surface in the fall when people describe the weather. 

4.) Cool weather! I love cold weather and I am so ready for it after a warm summer. Time to break out the sweaters and fall clothes! 

5.) New beginnings. This is the season that I will be making decisions! Big ones, small ones, career ones. But all... one step at a time. 

So welcome fall! I am so happy to officially see you, and I welcome you with open arms! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haul out the Fall-ee!

So glad you thought to mention Pumpkin Spice lattes. I count on those warm drinks to remind me that it really IS fall, despite the fact that in humid Tennessee, the leaves have yet to change:).

I'm also so glad you'll get to see for yourself in ONE WEEK FROM TODAY! Let's have a latte on that! CHEERS!