Friday, September 12, 2008

We're Off!


Well, we're off to our first Greek Wedding of the family! My cousin, Travis is getting married on Saturday and I could not be more thrilled for him. All of my life, I never thought that there would be anyone that would be worthy of marrying my "brothers"! However, I must say that when Ashlyn came into our lives, she came into our hearts too. I could not be more supportive and happy for them. I am so excited to see them get married, and I am even more excited to welcome Ashlyn into our family with open arms. Welcome to the big, fat Greek family Ash, we could not be more thrilled. We're not only going to be friends forever, we're family! :) 

So, we're all off for the weekend! Tonight is the rehearsal dinner and tomorrow is the WEDDING! Here's to a fun filled weekend, and I'm bringing lots of tissues! 

1 comment:

Ashlyn Carter said...

gosh! what did i do to deserve the most loving new cousin in the world?! I love you so much Chlo! Can't wait to catch up soon...and thank you thank you for your help at the wedding. I love you-