Tuesday, November 18, 2008

He's Back!



I would like to announce, that as of January 2009 Jason Mesnick will be the next Bachelor in his quest for a soulmate. We all fell in love last season (okay, maybe it was just me) with this handsome fella and his sweet son, Ty. And all of our hearts were broken when DeAnna literally left him standing... about to propose. On that dramatic finale, not only was I screaming at the television when she left him brokenhearted, but later that night, I found myself on Delta.com trying to book a one-way ticket to Seattle! Not one of my shining moments. 

Now, we get to see him when the shoe is on the other foot... The tables are turned, and now he has the upper hand to choose. Maybe it's good that I didn't know that they were casting for this... we know he has a track record of liking Greeks right? 

Well, it's time for Jason to move on from the heartbreak, and I'll be right there watching every week. Hopefully, after this season, Jason and Ty won't be sleepless in seattle anymore. Here's to another season of my favorite guilty pleasure TV show, and to the best Bachelor the show has ever had! 

1 comment:

Karen Carter said...

So good to Jason again! And I can hardly wait to pick apart 24 new bachelorettes! no one will be good enough...or sweet enough for our boys! Love the post! And love you