Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life as a Musical - At least in Central Station




Have you ever dreamt of your life as a musical? I sure have.

Ever since I was little I have had this dream that one day I would be walking down the street and everyone would burst out into song and dance, and I would of course join along in perfect harmony (I guess some things will always remain a dream.) For those of you who have always dreamt of your lives as a musical too - take a look at this!

I just couldn't stop watching this and had to share - over 200 dancers of all ages dressed in street clothes made this possible in Central Station in Antwerp, Belgium. It was a promotional piece for a new television show in Belgium to find the next Maria to star in a theatre production of the Sound of Music. With only two rehearsals they pulled this off and really caught Central Station by surprise! If you have had a rough day... these 4 minutes will pull you out of it and make you smile...


3 comments:

Karen Carter said...

I love this video! And have watched it for months almost weekly. So fun! Thanks for sharing it with your fans.
Hugs Thia~

Unknown said...

Thanks Honey for making my day with this amazing video! It truly brings me to tears to see the faces change as they hear the music and watch the dancers file in! This can pull anyone out of a bummer day! Keep this one on file! Just LOVED it!

Love mom

Our Thrift Store said...

BOY Chloe...I needed THAT...My favorite Song....what a crack up....

PS Congrats on the Job, Bless The Lord.