Friday, August 1, 2008

Congrats Archie ~



At the risk of sounding like a twelve year old girl, I wanted to extend my congratulations and support for David Archuleta for his new single that he released on a radio show today! I am so proud of this kid, it's not even funny. For those of you who think that I am a crazed fan, please let me explain. David Archuleta was runner up on American Idol last season and he absolutely held the hearts of America in the palm of his hand. This kid is so precious and has one of the greatest hearts. He captured America with his charm, grace and maturity beyond his years... not to mention a set of pipes that will bring tears to your eyes. I was a fan of his while watching the show (as much as I could be considering the fact that it was a TV show... even a "reality" show leaves you with questions like, "hmmm...I wonder what it is like in REAL life.) Well, that all changed when I was able to get tickets to the American Idol finale and I got to see him LIVE! Needless to say it was an amazing experience and for those of you that know me well, you know that I could not just sit back and watch, I had to be a part of this in some way.... well, let's just say that I met and talked to the Archuleta family for quite some time and his mother even hugged me! I thought I had died and gone to heaven. My mom and I cried through the performance finale and I was just so happy to be there, taking it all in. What an amazing time it was, and I will remember it always.

Congrats David, you have a wonderful career in front of you, and fans like me that are with you the whole way. :) 


For those of you that would like to listen to his new song, I have included a link below for your enjoyment. :) After you get there, hit "click to listen."


No comments: