Friday, August 29, 2008

Internships...



Well, I think it's safe to say that I am completely buried in internship applications!! I am beginning to feel like this woman here at her desk. :) I am right in the middle of applying for Child Life Internships and I'm beginning to go a little bit crazy. I've been staying up until the wee hours of the morning trying to get cranking on these things, but they are just so clinical and complicated! I've been tempted more than once to raise one hand high above the pile of paperwork and wave the white flag in sweet surrender. My kitchen table is covered with paperwork, resumes, essays and file folders! It's almost like applying to schools all over again... I'm applying across the country hoping that a hospital will take me. It doesn't help that these things are so competitive, but I am entirely trusting in the Lord! Please pray for inspiration, and more importantly... divine intervention! :) 

2 comments:

Karen Carter said...

LOVE this post. But my heart skipped a beat when you mentioned "across the country" You can bet I will be praying...That you stay right here where your Thia needs you!! You are brilliant and you just keep at it. We are all pulling for you big time XOXO

Ashlyn Carter said...

You are going to be AMAZING at this Chlo. I'm SO excited to see how the Lord uses you. :) xo